Sunday, February 14, 2010

Project Log - Week 5

I have spent most of my week working on my project using a two pronged approach. I find that spreading my time between multiple tasks allows me to use my time much more efficiently, especially with a project this size.

I spent a good portion of the week working with InDesign and some of the tutorials on the Lynda.com site. I strangely think that InDesign hasn't been too hard to get adjusted too...I say strangely because I have been informed that this is not the norm. I find that the tutorials are a great resource to learn about completing specific tasks.

The other part of my time this week was spent merely gathering data. I have a large amount of information available to me at The Home Depot, and it is going to take some time to figure out what I would like to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment